0
refresh my computer
How are you, hope you are well.grace of Allah, I am good.
We do use the computer. They are always a problem. With the addition the computer to refresh. The refresh is annoyance to many. So I teach you how to refresh the computer is complete in two clicks.
  First, open Notepad
Then write the following codes in notepad













Echo off
Cd/
Tree
C:
Tree
D:
Tree
E:
tree
F:
Tree
G:
Tree

Here c: d: e: f: g: Profanity Offering Auto Monitor your computer.

These are some of my computer Offering Auto Monitor. So I gave this Offering Auto Monitor dissolve. Your computer may have more Offering Auto Monitor. Offering Auto Monitor's name you will write tree downwards.

Then save the file and click. Then select Desktop. Then the file name represh.bat. At this time, the icon has been created on your Desktop. Double-click on the icon. It is refreshing to see the whole computer. I conclude here today. I well see you again next season.

Everyone better than foil. Allah Hafiz

Two clicks refresh the entire computer
Item Reviewed: Two clicks refresh the entire computer 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.